Aluminum wheels are becoming an ever more popular feature on cars and trucks of every make and model. There are a number of good reasons behind this, that also apply to your next Paxster.
- Aluminum wheels are far more resistant to rust and corrosion than ordinary wheels.Being resistant to corrosion also makes them easier to clean and polish because the surface will not be riddled with flakes and pockmarks that rust can cause. This is great news for anyone living in a moist climate
- Because aluminum wheels are significantly lighter than steel and other heavier wheel types, they impose a lesser burden of weight on a vehicle. This naturally results in better fuel economy.
- Being naturally shinier and easier to polish than steel wheels, aluminum wheels will improve the appearance of your Paxster
- Aluminum wheels deliver a better ride because they are lighter. That means when you hit a dip or a bump, aluminum wheels strike less forcefully
For drivers looking for a cheaper more durable alternative, steel wheels are the way to go. They are stronger than alloy wheels making them the ideal choice for use in the winter.
- Unlike alloy wheels, durability is a major advantage when it comes to steel wheels. Cracking a steel wheel is nearly impossible
- Cosmetic damage is not typically an issue with steel rims as they naturally look rough and tough. This also makes it easier to repair a bent steel wheel since there is no fear of damaging the appearance.
- Another advantage of steel wheels is the price. If the need arises to replace your steel wheel, the cost will be inexpensive compared to an alloy replacement.
145/70/13. Goodyear Efficientgrip Compact or equivalent. Our summer tyres are energy saving tires with excellent performance under wet and dry conditions.
Winter tyre - studded
155/70/13 Studded winter tyre, Sailun Ice Blazer WST3 or equivalent. Our studded winter tyres are designed for the nordic conditions, and have an increased number of studs to provide maximum and even grip.
Winter tyre - studless
145/70/13 Studless winter tyre, Minerva S110 or equivalent. Our studless winter tyres are designed for the nordic conditions, with performance that far ourcompetes the price.