FAQ ABOUT THE PAXSTER
- Small battery: Category L6e; 40-60 km | Category L7e; 35-50 km
- Medium battery: Category L6e; 50-85 km | Category L7e; 45-70 km
- Large battery: Category L6e;70-110 km | Category L7e; 60-90 km
- The Paxster is charged with a standard 230 V plug, but a type-2 is also included.
- With a 7 kW charger, the vehicle will recharge 80% in about 8 hours.
- A Paxster pulls as little as 1200 watts while charging. That’s a little bit less than an average coffee-maker.
- With a cost of € 12.000-15.000, Paxster is one of the best offers taking productivity, range, boot space, and price into account.
- Paxster is designed for postal companies to operate and be on the road for 6-8hr shifts, 7 days a week, year-round. Our customers have high expectations when it comes to low operating costs and excellent operational reliability. That is why we choose parts and solutions that result in great build quality and low service needs. Customers have experienced a reduction in operations costs by up to 80%.
- Compared to an ordinary car or a van, experience indicates saving in the range of 7-15 minutes per hour.
- Experience confirms postmen are more pleased using the Paxster, compared to any 2-wheeler or cars
The Paxster is built for reliable year-round operation in Norway. That is why they are supplied with excellent winter tires (studded or studless) that provide great traction during all conditions. A high load above the rear wheels (rear-wheel drive) further improves its ideal winter capabilities.
Many of our customers begin their workday before the snow has been removed, or under icy or snowy conditions.
You can find Paxsters operating from Greenland and north of Norway, via the Austrian Alps, and all the way to the south island of New Zealand. And all customers let us know about excellent driving characteristics during winter conditions.
- If you have a job that requires moving between different stops, and you are in and out of the vehicle several times per day, dressing appropriately is key.
- With proper clothing, you will remain nice and warm, and you avoid the large temperature fluctuations between a warm cabin and the cold outdoor climate. Many of our customers are experiencing a significant drop in sick leaves (more than 15% traced back to Paxster).
- In order to gain access to large companies such as Posten Norge, DHL Express, La Poste, New Zealand Post, DPD UK, and others, the vehicle often has to be approved by various instances with stricter requirements than what is stated in the type approval for such vehicles. Paxster passes these tests.
- The vehicle has a very low and centered center of gravity, which together with the position on the wheels gives the vehicle very good stability against overturning.
- Should you still be able to get it up on two wheels, safety systems will immediately cut all power to the engine, so that the vehicle returns.
- Paxster is equipped with a 3-point seat belt as standard.