At Paxster we pride delivering innovative solutions enabling effective fit-for-purpose last-mile logistics. We develop tools and services that are made for professionals. Tools and services that are designed with a relentless focus on ergonomics, safety, efficiency, and sustainability –
This is what we call “Fit for purpose”.
Paxster has a unique team with a blend of expertise in business development, R&D, technology, marketing, and operations within the sustainable last-mile logistic sector.
Paxster is the best-selling vehicle producer in Norway of all time and growing rapidly. In order to support our development, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager leading our great technology team.
You have a belief and drive to contribute towards the green shift, enabling a sustainable world. You are innovative and have a passion for project and technology management. You find motivation in personal growth and developing your team to enable quality delivery of projects.
Important that you are identifying yourself with how we work. We use customer & market insight, we develop prototypes, test them, learn, make changes, or start over again. Speed and fit for purpose are key. Mistakes are accepted, how we learn and drive continuous development. Respect for others is a necessity to work as a team, work together.
We encourage women to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Manager leading all aspects of different projects, being new vehicle models, new vehicle equipment and quality development of existing products.
- Managing a cross functional team of engineers within electro, mechanical, mechatronics and technicians
- Being a focal point to secure know how of innovative technology developments and apply them in our projects.
- Stay updated on national and international regulations related to vehicle approvals
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and coordinate the project implementation
- Controlling resource, time & cost management
- Analyzing and managing project risks.
- Monitoring project progress.
- Participating and being a creative source in meetings with our customers to secure delivering effective and fit for purpose solutions.
- Key stakeholder in extended team developing Paxster product and solution roadmap for the futuree
- Project Manager with proven record in successfully leading projects on-time, on schedule and within budget.
- 10+ years of project management and full project lifecycle experience
- Technical product development projects
- Mechanical construction development projects and solid decision maker in cooperation with technical developers.
- Innovation based projects, developing customer centric vehicle solutions
- Hands-on experience in design, monitor and evaluation of development project
- Drafting and submitting budget proposals, project documentation and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Preferably experience from developing applications for public funding schemes
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Commercial mindset and experience working with international vendors, developing a strong strategic relationship and cost-effective solutions.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- People manager, enabling a great workplace and a motivated high-performance team, while holding individuals accountable for performance
- Support diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Preferably experience as consultant and from technical production
- Preferable experience utilizing and certified within LEAN
Education and skills:
- Higher technical education (Master’s degree or civil engineer) related to project management and product development. Preferably machine engineer
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Quality focussed mindset, to enable sustainable customer solutions, solid processes, and documentation
- Skills demonstrating a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Strong communicator – Fluency in English and Norwegian (or Swedish) both written and presentation skills.
- Technical competency within various software programs and systems, including but not limited to project management software, Microsoft Office, Dynamics 365 etc
Key working relationships:
- Position reports to Plant Director
- Works closely with other departments ie. Innovation, Business Development, Sales, Procurement, and Operations.
- Competitive salary according to profile and experience.
- Pension and insurance schemes (including private health insurance)
- A great work environment focussing on core values values, being Responsible, Passionate and Professional making a difference Together – the Paxster Way
- Diverse and interesting work tasks
- Autonomous responsibility
- Strong development opportunities
- LEAN training to support our focus on continuous development
- Well structured people management and onboarding support
- Social arrangements and anniversary recognitions
- A set of colleagues who are extremely passionate about their craft, and each other.
- A place to work where laughter every day is almost a guarantee
Are you our next Senior Project Manager?
Send your application and CV and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. HR Manager Karianne Torp Andersen at +47 905 444 58 or Plant Director Arnstein Klevmoen at +47 958 53 077.
Application deadline: 03.02.2022